Many of us are facing very hard decisions these days, especially financially. TU studio, as usual, has been operating on a bare-bones budget, especially the last couple of years after the shutdown. We are once again looking at our financial situation, as well as what we feel we have to offer families in our community.
From OUR point of view, what we do at Talents Unleashed is important to families for at least a few reasons. Although it’s not wrong to say we offer “musical theater,” “acting lessons,” “music classes,” etc., we strive to reach much deeper into your lives and experiences. We hope to create an atmosphere where families feel they can come for a positive experience in sharing creative ideas. We want to provide opportunities for your family to participate in the joys of the creative arts and grow together in a supportive environment.
With much prayer (and a little trepidation), we have the following details to announce:
- We will NOT be raising our rates for any of our performing groups or classes (see chart below).
- We WILL continue to offer sibling discounts
- We WILL continue to offer partial working scholarships, internships, events for the community and special opportunities for our (TU) community to share and serve (contact us for more info).
- We WILL try to better communicate where we can use your help
- We WILL continue to implement the once/year family registration fee of $50, but it will not be linked to the music intensive. (That said, we will reiterate the great importance of reading music and sight-singing for EVERYONE, and we ask you to seriously consider taking the music intensive camp June 13-17. If you CAN’T attend due to a scheduling conflict, then please communicate blocks of time when you CAN so we can possibly schedule a second camp offering.)